Here are the measures with respect to Phase 5 which will take effect from Monday June 22, 2020:
- Restaurants (in-house dining) and Bars; Cinemas and Theatres as well as Casinos/Members Clubs to reopen. Establishments to be closed at 10 pm.
- Full reopening of Malls including Food Courts.
- Beaches, Rivers, Amusement Parks and Zoos to reopen.
- Team sports without spectators and Gyms to recommence.
- Educational institutions will be allowed to reopen for the purposes of examinations only, therefore essential staff will be allowed for preparation and conduct of these activities. (full reopening of schools and educational institutions including pre-schools and daycare remain in September to be determined by the Ministry of Education).
- Full Public Service functionality, with optimization of flexi-time and virtual meetings (the Permanent Secretaries and Chief Executive Officers of Statutory Bodies to be guided by the Permanent Secretary to the Prime Minister and Head of the Public Service).
- Public Transport including Inter-Island transport return to normal.
- The Regulations as it relates to congregating in a public space will now move from groups of ten (10) persons to groups of no more than twenty-five (25) persons.
- Events such as funerals, weddings, christenings or any such religious events will now follow the guidelines for places of worship as already issued.